Commando Killer - The Ghosts（APK v1.0.26）
- Current Version:
- File size: 317M
1、"You know--it IS rather staggering," said Gilbert, trying to gather his wits together. "I've heard you say a score of times that you wouldn't marry the best man in the world."
3、'"Now all these hearts that do on mine depend,
4、Play solo or join the army with fellow players in Duos. Choose your landing spot, drop-in, and win! Play on a huge map with awesome places like hiding, ship, maze, and trannyyard. Or maybe you hide in a tourist’s paradise? Whatever your strategy, it does not get hit by the storm!
- Commando Killer - The Ghosts
- Total Chess Endgames (1600-2400 ELO) Mod Total Chess Endgames (1600-2400 ELO) Mod v1.1.0 (Unlocked) Features:UnlockedTotal Chess Endings course composed by GM Alexander Panchenko. It's aim is to teach a student the intricacies of the endgame through a theoretical section, which includes over 600 games/lectures, each of them illustrating theoretical and practical endgame methods, and training section, with more than 2400 endgame exercises, classified according to 500 endgame themes. The material written by IM ICCF Alexander Alpert.This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.Advantages of the program:\342\231\224 High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness\342\231\224 You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher\342\231\224 Different levels of complexity of the tasks\342\231\224 Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems\342\231\224 The program gives hint if an error is made\342\231\224 For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown\342\231\224 You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer\342\231\224 Interactive theoretical lessons\342\231\224 Structured table of contents\342\231\224 The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process\342\231\224 Test mode with flexible settings\342\231\224 Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises\342\231\224 The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet\342\231\224 The application does not require an internet connectionThe course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:1. Pawn endings1.1. King and pawn against king1.2. King and two pawns against king1.3. Pawn against pawn1.4. Two pawns against one1.5. Two pawns against two1.6. Three pawns against two or three pawns1.7. Endings with several pawns (material advantage)1.8. Endings with several pawns (positional advantage)1.9. Transition to the pawn endgame2. Rook endings2.1. Rook against pawn2.2. Rook against two pawns2.3. Rook against three or more pawns2.4. Rook and pawns against pawns2.5. Rook and pawn against rook2.6. Rook and two pawns against rook2.7. Rook and three pawns against rook2.8. Rook and pawn against rook and pawn2.9. Rook and two pawns against rook and pawn2.10. Rook and two pawns against rook and two pawns2.11. Endings with several pawns (material advantage)3. Bishop endings4. Knight endings5. Rook against bishop endings6. Bishop against knight endings7. Rook against knight endings8. Queen against pawns9. Queen endings10. Queen against rook endings11. Queen against knight endings12. Queen against bishop endings13. Pawn endings14. Knight endings15. Bishops of opposite color16. Opposite colored bishops with rooks or queens on the board17. Bishops of the same color18. Bishop against knight19. Bishop pair in the endgame20. Extra exchange21. Rook against pawns22. Rook endings23. Endings with four rooks24. Queen endings25. Queen against two rooks26. Multi-piece endings
- Of folded schedules had she many a one,!
- "How can you ask that when you know what a good Presbyterian I am, Cornelia? How could a Presbyterian get along without a devil?"
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.